Grocery Getter.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably more of an unbuild than a build but I thought I would just slap the Grocery Getter in here since I didn't know where to put it. It's a little slow (with me pushing) but she's a hard row to follow.
She helps put food on the table and with a failing economy these might go into mass production by the summer of 2010. You may even get a choice of this type or our deluxe model with a used whitewall tire (sorry, no new ones).

100_2538.jpg

100_2539.jpg

100_2540.jpg

100_2541.jpg

100_2542.jpg

100_2543.jpg

I've used it for about 4 years now. I didn't have the money to by one then and I had a few bikes laying around.

That's not a Grocery Getter....It's a Grocery MAKER!

Markm said:
Cool!! Put a card in the spokes!!! :D :D :D
...or better yet, a seed packet :mrgreen:

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! youtube title how we roll on the farm!! :mrgreen: tilling the ground and laying em down

AWESOME!!! using the brain god gave you. i love to see the things "thinkers" come up with :wink:
needs a mirror and a horn....

MattBiker said:
Is that your cell phone hanging next to it? :wink:

No, it's not my cell phone. I'ts a device a friend of mine came up with to keep the deer from eating our gardens up. He took a feminine napkin and tied it to a string, drilled a hole in the bottom of a plastic cup, turned it upside down, run the string through it and pulled the napkin up inside the cup. The object is to soak the napkin with a high smelling perfume or cologne and pull it up into the cup so the rain won't wash it off. Deer are deterred by the high smell of the perfume and will stay away. Works pretty good. Every deterant you use works good for 3-4 weeks and they get use to it and eat everything in sight. Last year I used moth balls sprinkled around and they worked for 5 weeks. This year I can't find a store that has any. They are all sold out all over town. They have a fertilizer made from human waste that works good also.
Besides my cell phone is just like this only Pink

Back