Greetz from Jewell, Kansas.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello just found your forum,I love the rat rod style, I am building a 24" Trike but I am converting it to 26".

IMAG0314.jpg

Here in Jewell ,Kansas we are about 40 miles from the geographic center of the US. any other rat rodders from near by?

also where can I get one of those cool Shifters for my three speed hub?

greetings to you, and welcome! If you are interested, there is also a cruiser club that is somewhat new in the big town of Salina. The only drawback, is their only means currently of contact is facebook. So those of us who don't have facebook...... (I just let my better half do the talking. that way I don't stick my foot in my mouth quite so much). Just google bike clubs in Salina Kansas, and you can find about them there. Good luck with your build!

Iron Horse said:
If you are interested, there is also a cruiser club that is somewhat new in the big town of Salina. The only drawback, is their only means currently of contact is facebook. So those of us who don't have facebook...... (I just let my better half do the talking. that way I don't stick my foot in my mouth quite so much). Just google bike clubs in Salina Kansas, and you can find about them there. Good luck with your build!

The Cruiser Cult BC in Salina is like the Coaster's cousin out of town, Similiar in some ways, different in others, and we all get together for special occasions. Check them out here.

Salina is about 83 miles south/east from Jewell, we are just 27 or so miles form the Nebraska border but I go there often for shopping trips and stuff from Lowes maybe I should look them up next time I am there, I don't do facebook that much. cept to contact old friends and relatives, I never play games or do anything else with it. should I contact them on facebook?

thanks
Antknee

My other half contacted them on facebook for me, seems that is the only way to talk to them. However they are usually quick to respond. The one that I talked to (via "her"), told me that they don't usually schedule rides, However they told her to post when we wanted to schedule a ride, and they would round up the bunch.

Back