Greetings from the awesome Northwest

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Just dropping in to say hi from BEAUTIFUL Idaho. Not really sure how I found this site but non the less, I'm really glad I did. I just purchase a KK Roadster and have yet to get it assembled, Kids ya know. Best part of my life. And after looking through this site I do want to do a few easy mods for now.

I definately come from a gearhead background. Grew up around Demo Derbies, moved into circle track and a family member got me hooked on good old fashioned Muscle about 18 yrs ago when I bought my first 68 Camaro. Drove it to college, turned it into a muscle car and eventually a full fledged 1/4 mile terror. Allthough I don't own any Muscle right now, it never leaves my blood and I have a good friend who let me campainge a couple of his cars for me during the slow part of drag race season.

G-SA.jpg

A-SA.jpg

Oh and here's my current passion. This one doesn't take $125 a week in racing fuel.

060807039.jpg

060807041.jpg

I'll post some pics as soon as I get the bike put together.

highside

WELCOME & HELLO from So. Ory-gun! Watch out these bikes become very addicting! :roll: Started with 4 and I think I have 16 riders at the moment! :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

Back