Greetings from Ohio!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! New member here. Been looking at the site off and on for awhile now, and finally registered.
I hope you don't mind, but I will def be turning to you guys for help quite often. I purchased over 100 bicycles out of a barn, and while some are just wal-mart junkers, there are def a few good name brand bikes in the pile. They are mostly all fairly old, and rusty from sitting for years. I have been trying to identify some of them so that they can be listed on craigslist for a fair price. Hopefully you all can help me out with a few of them!
Glad to be a member!
Thanks for any help in advance.
:mrgreen:

Oh absolutely. I would love to see them go to you folks, where I know they will be in good hands. I'm not saying there's anything too crazy in the pile, but who knows, there might me! :p I still have 2 more trailer loads to get, I just ran out of storage space. I purchased them all from one guy whose father liked to worked on bikes, but had passed away. There is a wide assortment just from what I noticed while loading them. A ton of spare parts came along with the deal, although most of it is unidentifiable (wheels, pedals, handlebars, etc). I have sold a few so far, but I will def post anything here that I know isn't garbage.

What part of Ohio do you live. I'm from Sidney Ohio and would love to see this pile in person. Thanks, Nate

Back