Greetings from Jacksonville, FL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all, new guy here from Jax. Looking to get back into the hobby. This site has been a wealth of information! Having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. Some kind of BMX/Cruiser/Fat Tire 3spd and discs thing is what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm just being too particular. Looking for something ride to the beach/pool and for some occasional bar hopping. Closest to what I've seen (and liked) has been the Electra Moto 3. I'm open to suggestions though if anyone could steer me to a production bike, or I may just be customizing something to my liking.

I wound up finding a used Kustom Kruiser Moto Glide for a great price that was in excellent condition. I've always loved the Dyno/KK line, so I jumped on it. Yea, its not a Dyno, but it's a start. It's at the shop getting tuned up and a new saddle, I'll post pics when I get it back. One day I'll hopefully own several, including some cool 26 cruiser/mtb/bmx klunkers.

Back