Greetings from Cali!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys and gals. My name is Ricky. I live just north of Sacramento, CA. I'm 21 years old, having moved from South Carolina in mid March. I dig bicycles alot. Always have to be honest. Started biking around age 6...started working on them around age 11. I've owned many bikes in my life and by far, classic and chopper style bikes are my favorites. I have two classic bikes and a semi-chopper. A 2004 or so Huffy Porkchopper. The only parts that are stock are the seat post and forks. My classic bikes are a 66' Stingray Fastback 5 Speed. and a 68' Columbia Longboy. Anyways, let let me know if you have any questions for me. Thanks folks.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. And I was at the last Suzie Burger ride. If you were there, you may have seen me. Ill be there again for the next ride, money permitting. The ride was a blast. The people were great, and very freindly. I appreciate the hospitality from all of you 8)

Re: Greetings from South Carolina

I've moved back to South Carolina. It was sure fun riding with every in Sac Town though! I had some unfinished business back in S.C. though. Rest assured, I have quite a few photos up from my stay in Cali, and the rides I went on as well.

Back