greetings from bay area, ca!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up everybody my name is shane and i reside in bay area of great california. im 18 and im taking a pharmacy technician course at my local community college. since i cant afford to own or drive a car at the moment i decided it would be better to ride a bike so i searched ebay and got myself a micargi general, which just came in today thanks to ups. assembled it and rode it and boy i can say its wayyy more comfortable to ride than my bmx bike.

right now its got a black bullet headlight and i ziptied an old tube to the chainstay so the chain wont scratch up the cool flat olive drab paint.

future plans to this is the add ammo boxes to make it look like a legit military bike, and better grips. i dont like how the fake chrome stands out. the chrome paint started to rub off on my hands while i was riding :(

pictures! :mrgreen:

CIMG0411.jpg

CIMG0412.jpg

CIMG0413.jpg

CIMG0414.jpg

CIMG0415.jpg

CIMG0416.jpg

CIMG0419.jpg

Cool, what part of the Bay Area are you from? I lived in Fremont until I moved to Missouri 7 years ago. I've also lived in Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, and Pleasant Hill.

i live in santa clara which is in the heart of silicon valley. and for any of you familiar with this area, im by great america. haha nice i got family in missouri i might fly over next year and visit and hang out for awhile.

ssk46r said:
i live in santa clara which is in the heart of silicon valley. and for any of you familiar with this area, im by great america. haha nice i got family in missouri i might fly over next year and visit and hang out for awhile.
What part of Missouri? I'm in Sedalia

Back