greetings from a CABE dweller (or CABE man)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was told I should post here though I had thought I wouldn't since I don't really have any Rat Rod Bikes. my name is Scott and I collect mainly Huffman made bikes. Huffmans are my main focus mainly because they aren't Schwinns, I like stuff that is different from what everyone has(this is also why I don't have a Mustang or Camaro). here are a few photos of my bikes
first is my 1937 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme Super Streamliner! (the name alone is enough to tell you something)
P1010077.jpg

P1010076.jpg

next is my 1939 Firestone Supreme Twin-Flex
01_3.jpg

next is my 1942 Firestone Pilot
P1000591.jpg

next is my 1944 Dayton Civilian transport model WWII wartime bike
P1010466.jpg

P1000919.jpg

next I suppose is my 1936 Firestone Standard Motor Bike
pict0086small.jpg

pict0087small.jpg

and as a future project I have a 1941 Huffman model 41SF
100_5800.jpg

and finally I'm planning on building my first Rat Rod bike named Godzilla
P1010527.jpg

I accidently hit the submit button so I had to go back and edit. there are more posted now
Scott 8)

Welcome, and great thread title! Another mouth-watering collection of bikes. I'd have to say my favorite is the Twin Flex because the almost 70 year old dual suspension innovation, and the simply beautiful rounded lines of the rear fork, chain guard, and extended tank. You'll see that everyone here is always on the lookout for a "different" style fork or frame.

I've got a question for you, I noticed you're no stranger to skiptooth chains. I'm working on my first. Do you use a special tool for those or just wrestle the chain into a standard chain tool?

Latest posts

Back