GREAT FREE FIND AT THE SCRAP YARD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they have snow on the ground in Philly in March?

You can see where snow is on the bricks and might have been melting. The picture was supposed to be on the outskirts of Philly in March.

I'm not gonna get in on the debate if he's lying or not but:

If he is lying, You don't have to lie here bro, you can ride a rattle canned flat black huffy and be accepted here. Read my intro.

If you are telling the truth you made a heck of an entrance into the hobby. It's a great bike and you should be proud to show it off and post some pics.

WOW, feelin some hate on here from some. it's cool though. i promise that i will be posting pics of me taking it apart and cleaning this sweetheart up. it's understandable that some of you don't believe me because i wouldnt believe it either. in the 17 years of messing around with bikes and mixing and matching bikes i've had my share of skip tooths and cruisers but never had anything like this. in the summer is when i do most of my building, so i will post pics of my love for bikes and hopefully then you will believe me.

"i'm gonna ask you one last time, did you touch drum set?"

oh, btw: yes there was snow in march. the reason you see it was still left over from me shoveling my drive way and it hadnt melted yet. wasnt a fan of the snow this year, i teach so we had days off due to the snow but i have to make it up at the end of june! woof!

Back