• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Graphic designer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Awesome

Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, this area is typically hard goods but throwing it out there

I know we have some amazingly talented artists within our group. Looking for a graphic artist that can do digital files and produce SVG files. Pretty simple designs, mostly text, some graphics to be added/created to fit within specific parameters

Not bike related content

PM me if interested in helping me put together some items so I can get samples ordered for a business plan

Yes, this area is typically hard goods but throwing it out there

I know we have some amazingly talented artists within our group. Looking for a graphic artist that can do digital files and produce SVG files. Pretty simple designs, mostly text, some graphics to be added/created to fit within specific parameters

Not bike related content

PM me if interested in helping me put together some items so I can get samples ordered for a business plan
You have the original

Now get yourself a cruicut and pair it with a printer you can print your image and cut within an 1/8 of an inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back