got a new wheel and so much more :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, well i found a 26x1 3/8" coasting wheel to replace the broken 3 speed on my Kmart all-pro. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7398 However, it came with a whole bike :) Guy at the flea market hemed, and hawed about the price and finally said "ehh $15" i said... "SOLD!" and ran before he could change his mind. Im probably going to keep this one as is, and worry about the rear tire for the all-pro later ;)

My new Ross Eurotour :) ....... lesson learned dont just pump up a flea market bike tire and start riding. They will explode! I thought i had been shot, it was so loud! lol

new hood cruiser
rosseurotour.jpg

all the features any bike could want
ross2.jpg

beautiful backside
ross3.jpg

kabooom!!!
ross4.jpg

the original front wheel with the blown tube, itll be back on the bike as soon as i get a new tube. (love those big reflectors)
ross5.jpg

thanks guys ;)

My new Ross Eurotour :) ....... lesson learned dont just pump up a flea market bike tire and start riding

My "First Ride Rule" is:

Never ride a bike any further than you're willing to walk it back home.

There's just too much you don't know at first-the handlebars might be stripped, the chain weak and about to break, etc, but it seems like blowing a tire is the most common event.

Back