got a free touring bike today...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I started a new job last week that is closer to my house and I have been telling my self I need a road bike so I can ride to work.
after a few days of manifesting a new bike and putting it out to the universe- someone who lives a few doors done comes walking up and told me that someone told him that I like bikes, and told me that she had a bike in her basement. and sead if I wanted it I could have it. thats it.

so I walk over - low and behold there was a 12 speed touring bike. I know -I know :D

took it home and the tires held air, gave it a quick toon up and rode it to the store to get dinner and loaded the front pouch with my goods and road home on my new bike...I am the luckiest person I know to get what I want for free.....

DSCN8869.jpg

DSCN8872.jpg

DSCN8874.jpg

DSCN8877.jpg

DSCN8876.jpg

DSCN8873.jpg

I'd say Nishiki too, judging by the frame lugs. I had an Olympic 12 for a while. Nice score!

thanks,
also I am looking for a matching rear saddle bags. the front bag is a old Cannondale , with a very cool patch on it.

Back