GOOD NIGHT NURSE! -- FORT WORTH BIKE SALE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GOOD NIGHT NURSE!

HotRodRob said:
I wouldn't mind gettin the Model A coach body hiddin in there.

+1 on the Model A Body! That & maybe 10 or 20 bikes to drag home. If I were closer, I would drag Cameron (udallcustombikes) down there with me & we would reduce that inventory to help them out! :lol: :mrgreen: 8) Imagine what parts they have as well.

Re: GOOD NIGHT NURSE! -- SALE OF ALL SALES

What make & model is the chopper in the front right of this picture? (The one with the sissy bar)

Rat Rod said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

6205460973_58042f79b0_b.jpg

Just a couple of days until the big hairy crazy sale of the decade.

I swear, the more I think about how this could go down, the less I want to be there to witness it. :lol:

Its going to be crazy but I'll give you some advice. If you plan to buy to resell just automatically bid the most amount you are willing to pay for that particular bike because you know you can resell and make a profit. If you see something you want for yourself than that's another subject, you should bid if you where going to resell it but with a little more room. If you see at least 3 bikes that you want for yourself my advice is to get out of there running cause you will leave your life savings there.

GOOD NIGHT NURSE! -- SALE OF ALL SALES

That's just the thing, this isn't an auction. Everything is priced and you just grab what you want and pay for it. Imagine a giant stampede of bike collectors rushing to grab these bikes...ha ha!

Rat Rod said:
That's just the thing, this isn't an auction. Everything is priced and you just grab what you want and pay for it. Imagine a giant stampede of bike collectors rushing to grab these bikes...ha ha!
Sounds like WalMart on the morning after Thanksgiving.
I can picture four or five guys tugging on one bike yelling "Hey I saw it first!@%#$*"
It could get ugly, but it still sounds like fun :mrgreen:

I hope someone videos the first fifteen minutes.

I think I'll try to video what I can with my iPhone and report back. :wink:

I really don't need a pile of bikes in my garage right now so I'm going mainly to observe.

sweet, looking forward to seeing it.

Rat Rod said:
I think I'll try to video what I can with my iPhone and report back. :wink:

I really don't need a pile of bikes in my garage right now so I'm going mainly to observe.

Anxiously awaiting video, be careful out there.

Rat Rod said:

Sure you are. :wink:
Any bets on how many bikes Steve comes home with?? :p

Ha Ha...you would laugh if you knew how many bikes I have right now.

I'm pretty much the exact opposite of what you'd expect of the owner of this place.

No slicked up black hair, no tattoos, no rolled up jeans, a clean garage, and I own a mini van.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon Steve, put on your leather Harley Davidson hat, sunglasses and ride :mrgreen:
036.jpg

Rat Rod said:

I'm pretty much the exact opposite of what you'd expect of the owner of this place.

No slicked up black hair, no tattoos, no rolled up jeans, a clean garage, and I own a mini van.

Rat Rod said:

I don't fit the "demographic" but I do have alot of bikes, I just hide them well. :wink:

These Texas boy's are going to run a cool show and I just hope they do well for their family. Us locals will show great support tomorrow and I would encourage people everywhere to come on down to get a few bikes.... they will never run out.

I guess the question is whether you end up with any cool cruisers or a bunch of rusty 3 speed ladies touring bikes. :lol:

Back