Good deal??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this a good deal? I'm thinking about buying these bikes and keeping the Ladies Schwinn for my wife and selling the mens but do you think there is any profit to be made on them? My buddy seems to think I could get $350 out of the mens but I don't know. What do you think?

mailto:[email protected]?subject=His%20and%20Hers%20Cruisers%20-%20%24300&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Ftulsa.craigslist.org%2Fbik%2F2262893147.html%0A

yes, not super old rare collectibles, but nice riding cool looking bikes. those 7 speed rear hubs are hard to find on a bike that cheap

That's a SCREAMING deal for that pair :shock: :shock: My dad has the same mens bike and he bought it for $500 :eek:

CCR said:
yes, not super old rare collectibles, but nice riding cool looking bikes. those 7 speed rear hubs are hard to find on a bike that cheap

Even if you have a hard time sellin the bike as a whole ,you could part it out here and certanly make a good profit !

Nice pair for the price, if they actually look like the pic I'd say grab them QUICK before someone else does.

Incredible. And that's the difference amongst geographies in the U.S. St. Louis isn't even a "bike town" and those bikes, and others like them last mere minutes here. If it's anything remotely worth having and you call 15 minutes after it's posted, you're the fifth caller or later and they're already gone.

If I were within 200 miles of those bikes I'd already be polishing them in my garage.

I just bought them. Very nice bikes! Now one is in my living room and the other is in the kitchen ( need to clear some bikes out of the garage) such smooth riding bikes!

Back