Good deal on Spaceliner?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he has had that bike for a long time.. I have offered him money over the last 6 months on this bike..
last offer was 100 .. he did not take it... I would not pay more that 75 for it at this point... his pics are better
and you can see the frame better... If I remember right he started off over 200 for it...

I think that is a decent price for a Spaceliner with the rattrap.

I would buy it for $90, I got my Spaceliner Klunker at the time for $85 which I should have passed since the front hub was cracked in the cups and with a few other flaws that I should have looked over but I didn't because I was excited to get it.

if he will meet ya.. then its a good deal for you ... I am just pointing out he has had the bike for 8 months...
and nothing but frame and fork ... tires are new to the add... in the past he did not take my 100 offer..and that
was without wheels

Frankenbike, wrong front wheel,pedals,and ladys chain guard that does not match the frame/chainring. All depends on what you want the finished bike to be.Bring a saddle with you so that you can test ride it.

Back