GOLDEN VOICE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....I like the fact that he admits to his downfall and genuinely sounds like he wants to change.

Someone needs to help him get back on track.

Wow, I worked in nursing home for almost 15 years and I've worked with a lot of people like this, but they just don't want to do anything with thier lives. They found it easy to ask people for hand outs and live in nursing homes, collect goverment money by going to rehabs and workshops and go out in the evening and get wasted. This man is truly on a come back, he'd make a great Walmart greeter, I wish him luck.

dos cruiser said:
Wow, I worked in nursing home for almost 15 years and I've worked with a lot of people like this, but they just don't want to do anything with thier lives. They found it easy to ask people for hand outs and live in nursing homes, collect goverment money by going to rehabs and workshops and go out in the evening and get wasted. This man is truly on a come back, he'd make a great Walmart greeter, I wish him luck.
Thats a good start! Alot more people would see him at wal-mart

I heard on talk radio on the way into work this morning that a large radio station in Ohio tracked him down and hired him on the spot.

You just never know until you give a guy a chance.

There was a story last night on our local new about Ted Willaims, They said he got a job with the NFL.

Amazing story and voice, I wish Mr Williams the best of luck. Sometimes it only takes giving a person a second change to get their life together.

Latest posts

Back