Going a differnt direction...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been toying with a few differnt ideas for my next custom...
I think i've finally decided on what i'm going to do. I'm going to make a slightly streatched cruiser with a bee hive springer fork, custom DEEP fenders, but here's the really custom part. Since i work at a custom sign shop, i'm going to put LEDs inside the fenders, and make a lit sign "tank". I'm going to use the front of the green/black frame and i'm thinking of using the rear of the red bike.
project2.jpg

project1.jpg

project3.jpg

elgingrips.jpg

000.jpg

custom9.jpg

custom8.jpg

custom6.jpg

custom5.jpg

custom4.jpg

custom3.jpg

licence.jpg

Found this on e-bay. I sent the company a message asking if they have a set of fenders like this. (ad was for only a front fender). Imagine the fender black, with white walls and leds glowing light from inside the fender... 8) 8) 8)
fender.jpg

I've hit a snag... i'm currently trying to get the bee hive springer fork off, but the spreader is siezed it the fork :x The stem bolt is loose though. I backed the stem bolt out and hit it with a hammer... nothin. I tryed freeze-off, that worked on the stem bolt great, but still no go on the rest. I'm soaking it in PB Blaster, but so far still no go....
bee.jpg

Back