Ginger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tailwinds scored me this awesome spaceliner frame !!! ... I think I'll name it Ginger, cause its orange :mrgreen:

now for some parts....

myspaceliner.jpg

Re: Hello Ginger!!

i like that frame. my next bike will have 2 b one of these. what r u going to do with it?
ill keep my eye out on this Ginger project of yours...

I'm really diggin' the Spaceliner frame. When I saw it in the stack of bikes yesterday I knew somebody here was looking for one badly. I'm just glad it worked out.
I'm gonna keep my eyes open for one for myself in the future. They really are a cool design.

DonQui said:
i like that frame. my next bike will have 2 b one of these. what r u going to do with it?

Im not painting it,, thats for sure.... :D I got some supremely rusty S-5's, but I have some nice araya 7x's to so I just gotta wait and see what kinda forks I end up with i guess... :roll:

that frame looks more like a "cosmic liner" from Western Flyer because the gap from the top tubes to the middle looks bigger than a spaceliner. I had a cosmic liner and it looks just like it.

59punk said:
that frame looks more like a "cosmic liner" from Western Flyer because the gap from the top tubes to the middle looks bigger than a spaceliner. I had a cosmic liner and it looks just like it.

you may be on to something!! I also noticed its a bit different where the middle tubes attach at the rear dropouts

the more I look at it the more I think your right!! :roll:

The wife couldn't understand why I got her a project w/out fenders.. she specifically said she wanted fenders.... :x

This may have swayed my decision...

IMG_20101004_094556.jpg

I got these sweet J.C.H. forks gratis from SkillsTheBarber... Thanks J!! .... Still need to come up with a seat post, turns out the bars are a little bent, and a bunch of other stuff, but at least its rolling!!!

IMG_20101012_214942.jpg

IMG_20101012_214932.jpg

Back