Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, no Karnak figurines, though? My weekend's ruined.
Marvel_Universe_Review_Inhumans_10.png

I'm a find that weak spot, JS.

That's a hard find bicycle808. Like right now I'm trying to find the black widow from the winter soldier movie. If anyone sees this in a store please lmk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Karnak that I grew up with
Blog-Johnny-Carson-As-The-Great-Karnak-imagesCAH62QUM.jpg

Hey Ratters!! Did ya miss me?!? I was kinda busy today. As you my family know that I've been in a custody battle for my daughter. Long story and not fun. But today I taught her how to ride a bike
avebyten.jpg
6ezysehy.jpg
yta5agyj.jpg
Yeah she surprised herself cuz she was scared. But she did it!
So I wanted to show you how I came up with gears of war. I had this picture and cut it of the frame. It's to be applied to the seat.
4ere5e2y.jpg
Pay no attention to that seat behind the canvas!! Next I changed the front tire cuz I want big and little this year.
qu5ure8a.jpg
i applied this kick butt rack
qahydeju.jpg
what do y'all think about the flow and stance now
eza9umag.jpg
So crank up that Van Halen-Finish what ya started(page 3 slackers) and have a beer on me.
yva2agat.jpg
. Peace

Congrats on getting that big smile on your little Jakelina.
You should check out @Terry66 's for sale post. He has these Evel Twin Knievels
5245.jpg

Congrats on getting that big smile on your little Jakelina.
You should check out @Terry66 's for sale post. He has these Evel Twin Knievels
5245.jpg
Thanks B for the lookout. How about my daughters name is JADE. Hahaha

She's a gem!

6ezysehy.jpg
Pay no attention to that seat behind the canvas!! Next I changed the front tire cuz I want big and little this year.i applied this kick butt rackwhat do y'all think about the flow and stance now
eza9umag.jpg

That's rad that she learned to ride that quickly. Are y'all at Christy park, at like 56th and Christian?

As for the bike, it looks really good, but I feel like the angle of the rack is at odds with the angle of the tank. I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out though.

That's rad that she learned to ride that quickly. Are y'all at Christy park, at like 56th and Christian?

As for the bike, it looks really good, but I feel like the angle of the rack is at odds with the angle of the tank. I'm sure you'll be able to sort it out though.
Yeah man that's where I am. I live 56th and larch wood. Wow. Small world huh?!? Oh yeah the tank just slipped down from being taped on the frame. P.S. It might not make the cut-hahaha.

I think if ya can lower the rack as low as you can to the tire without rubbing it will line up better. Try mounting the front of it lower too if possible to keep it fairly level. Lookin good bro!

Hey Ratters!! Did ya miss me?!? I was kinda busy today. As you my family know that I've been in a custody battle for my daughter. Long story and not fun. But today I taught her how to ride a bike
avebyten.jpg
6ezysehy.jpg
yta5agyj.jpg
So I wanted to show you how I came up with gears of war. I had this picture and cut it of the frame. It's to be applied to the seat.
4ere5e2y.jpg
Pay no attention to that seat behind the canvas!! Next I changed the front tire cuz I want big and little this year.
qu5ure8a.jpg
i applied this kick butt rack
qahydeju.jpg
what do y'all think about the flow and stance now
eza9umag.jpg
So crank up that Van Halen-Finish what ya started(page 3 slackers) and have a beer on me.
yva2agat.jpg
. Peace

Jade looks like a natural! Such a great feeling for both her and you I'm sure!:cool:

I'm seeing some similarities here!...
qahydeju.jpg

yva2agat.jpg

I was wondering when someone would see that....Pay no attention to that bat shaped rack!!

Yeah man that's where I am. I live 56th and larch wood. Wow. Small world huh?!? Oh yeah the tank just slipped down from being taped on the frame. P.S. It might not make the cut-hahaha.

It may be a small world, but it's definitely a small greater-Philadelphia-region. I recognized the mural.

I like the tank, personally...it gives the bike some casual vibes.

Heading to Home Depot for some paint and inspiration. About to head into court so crank up EPMD- You gots TA chill.
ataqy6ug.jpg
. Peace

Back