Gears of war

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many people could accomplish a Flip Wilson and Predator reference in the same post. You need to do a gender bender next year and call it "Geraldine" or "The Devil Made Me Do It" .......(I loved that show as a kid)

My guess is that you are going to make a shifter that looks like one of the Predator throwing stars.

Here is a reversible "action figures" I bet you don't have. Build on Killer!
60629849d90de0cfce80b736ad56c2ac.jpg
Hahaha. I knew someone would get what I said. Leave it to my brutha B! That doll is serious. I might have to find that. You're right that was a great show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

When I question my sanity. I come to this thread. It always makes me smile.
This comment right here means more than any build or praise from my bike. To inspire or make someone feel good is a prize in itself. That's why I post these pics along with my build. Baldwooky thanks again sir. You can also see more of my work on instagram. So this one's for you.
2upuvu3a.jpg
Look!! Another page 3 Slacker bites the dust. Namaste my friends.

Hey Ratters!! I finally got that pesky fender straight and I even got air in the tires. What?!? The chain is on. I could take a ride.
nymu9ydy.jpg
Sike!! It's too hot for that. So crank up that Men at Work-Overkill and GTB! PEACE
a3e2evy2.jpg
NO!! YOU CAN'T PUT NUCLEAR POWERED PARTS ON YA BIKE!! READ THE RULES...

Paint change up too!
Is that one of those Jimmy Carter Nu-kee-irrr bike motors?

Morning Ratters! Had a blast Thursday at Comic Con in Philly. Celebrating my son's getting A's and B's(again). Check out the fun.
3usa7yja.jpg
a9uba9em.jpg
tyqeha3e.jpg
ynu3a8u6.jpg
useveqy3.jpg
I wonder where they got that from?!? Have a great weekend Ratters! Back to my bike. It will roll this weekend. Peace

Looks like the SuperJake sidekicks had a fun time! Is that you in the Juggernaut costume? :D
That is the wimpiest looking Batman ever.

Now quit playing with comics and toys and Git To Rollin with your brother Elwood!!!!

Looks like the SuperJake sidekicks had a fun time! Is that you in the Juggernaut costume? :D
That is the wimpiest looking Batman ever.

Now quit playing with comics and toys and Git To Rollin with your brother Elwood!!!!

Hahaha. Naw B that's not me. They had a blast. That batman couldn't beat nobody. He did look like him though. Don't worry man I've got a half a bag of charcoal, lighter fluid, 4 steaks and a full case of beer. It rolls this weekend.
u8uhyna9.jpg
NO!! I DON'T KNOW GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!....I'LL KILL YOU...

Ok Ratters! I didn't do much this weekend. My plans were shot. So I got a second coat of black on GOW.
5e6yna3e.jpg
I think she looks tuffer now. I just picked these up for later.
unu9yjuv.jpg
gy4yzagu.jpg
You'll just have to ponder on what they're for. So crank up Lonesome George - I drink alone and GTBOGMMAS.
du7eje2y.jpg
PEACE

Digging the big pimpin Hulk Poseidon on the Throne of Swords! "August is Coming!"

51541385.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Ratters!! I see many of you doing ya thing so don't let me stop ya. I need to go buy a chain breaker. I also might have to change tires if I can't get someone to bend this frame or fork. Don't worry I have plenty of tires so... GTBOGMMAS
behysaqy.jpg
PEACE

love the build so far man keep up the good work :rockout:

Back