Gaskill's Hop Shop: "THE GET LUCKY"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "THE GET LUCKY"

cool looking bike

your bike looks slammed more then either one of mines

lot of riding and safety issues

a easy fix you could do to make it rideable is add a spring and crown setup to the top portion of the forks , also add the crank setup to the lower casing. might work

when my bicycle was slammed, i could only scute by foot and it was a pain to steer but at ride height it took a little practice to balanace while riding and making wide, wide, sumetimes wider turns but i could ride it three miles before i got tired

slammed
4tk7px.jpg

ride
2hec5jk.jpg

I don't remember posting this bike when it was orange but if you want to see it just go to my link below. Anyway i left this bike out in the rain. I think i just wanted it to rot away. Anyway so it was sitting outside and then i realized oh man i have a show coming up and this bike has to go in it. so i've recovered the body and gave it some yellow paint. this was the original color that i had drawn it in. i think its going to work well. i have some notes taped to the frame for the pinstriper to go by.
DSC05716.jpg

DSC05717.jpg

DSC05718.jpg

DSC05719.jpg

DSC05720.jpg

That thing is great!

You HAVE to link a youtube video of you actually riding this monster.

what did you use for covering? very neat bike. that is a very sic bike. i like what you are doing.

Outlaw

I know it's art, but if you threw a motor in there, I'm sure you could find an old edger/lawnmower motor that would fit in there, or even one of the Chinese ones, this thing would get way cooler.

Great project though, bike looks amazing.

you build some wild bikes! i like em! but can you actually ride that or is it just some wild show bike?

you know i dont normally call people out but i gotta on this bike. and while your at it lets see the others in motion i have to only because i am constantly given crap about mine not being rideable but i always show them up. i love your designs and respect them very highly but are they rideable or just art? art is fine they are stunning but rideable makes it more interesting for an artist like myself

Back