Garage Sale Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this 24 inch Raleigh at a yard sale Saturday for 4 dollars. Suntour deraileur, Sugino lugs, must have been an expensive little bike in its day. I pumped up the tires, oiled the chain, adjusted brakes and gears and did alright for 4 bucks:) I'm still learning this pic process here so I hope it works!
bikes002.jpg

Sorry, pic did not work again, I give up already!

oldrider said:
I picked up this 24 inch Raleigh at a yard sale Saturday for 4 dollars. Suntour deraileur, Sugino lugs, must have been an expensive little bike in its day. I pumped up the tires, oiled the chain, adjusted brakes and gears and did alright for 4 bucks:) I'm still learning this pic process here so I hope it works!
bikes002.jpg

Sorry, pic did not work again, I give up already!

Just go to where the pic is hosted, right click on the image and select properties, then copy the address over to here with the {img} {/img} tags and you should be good to go

kinda like this...
bikes002.jpg

Lets see.....
bikes008.jpg

RATFINK, thanks so much for that info. Now I can post pictures to my hearts content! I tip my cap to you :lol:

Never have I had such a hard time flipping a bike as this little Raleigh! I listed it locally, as specific as possible in my ad (sizewise) pictures included too. Had plenty of calls and emails but everybody seems to be over 6 ft tall! Somewhere someplace there'll be a short fella that needs a Raleigh :)

oldrider said:
Asking 45 dollars, which is dirt cheap for that bike. Everyone loves it except the size!

Dang if I had the cash and shipping I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Back