fuzzy fenders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know, or has anyone ever seen fuzzy fenders on a bike? The wrapper says Mighty Mac and the label says "for use on polo bikes only". Thanx, Mark

My only thought is they could be for bikes that are used in bike-polo. Maybe the fuzzy fenders keep mud from packing up. I have no idea though. :?:

I guess they were an "aftermarket" accesory item. Found 1 black one and a set of green ones.

heheheh....bike polo! :D :D

How fuzzy? A friend of mine has green velour fenders on a lowrider... something like that, or are they really fuzzy?

only thing i found was maybe mid 70's ross girls bike. it was called polo bike. maybe they were after market then to girl the bike up more. :mrgreen:

someone on the Schwinn site said aftermarket and maybe from the 60's...
My first though was a lowrider but the packaging looks too old for that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Johnny: they are very FUZZY! :D

the biggest seller ive seen from mighty mac "6-pack" racks (seen em priced from 50-200 too :shock: ), i think they may have made fenders that matched the krate/stingray colors too with a stripe that matched the krate stingray seats. ive seen orange, red and blue fenders, but i dont know if they were "mighty mac" fenders, just that they were aftermarket non-wald stuff.

100_2427.jpg

Back