Fuji Fixie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a big fixie fan, but I like this one. Simple, clean, and color matched. Nice job!

Excellent, I really like the clean lines. Great bike!

I was just about to ask the same thing. Did you just thread the cog right onto a normal freewheel hub? It's good that your using a front brake with that setup but I'd still be extremely leery not having a lockring. I'd toss at least some permanent loctite on it cause having your cog unthread itself while riding would not be good to say the least. I like the frame but the different shades of blue just don't do it for me. Maybe a white saddle and white tape with a non colored chain. Or even just all black tires, tape and a black saddle would make it look really nice.

Trust me, it's locked! :shock: That's one thing that can't go wrong.

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Pinche, I would have to disagree with you. Maybe I'm too "hip" is all. :lol: At least there aren't blue valve caps, right? I couldn't find any. :cry: A white saddle and white tape would look cool, though. The problem is when you're riding all day, all of the dead skin cells on your cells rub off and make the white look dirty and that drives me nuts. That's why I went with a darker blue. :lol:

I've got a white saddle and bar tape on my fixie and it doesn't look all that nasty from riding around. But to each their own. If you like it then that's all matters.

Pinche said:
I've got a white saddle and bar tape on my fixie and it doesn't look all that nasty from riding around. But to each their own. If you like it then that's all matters.

Ditto, the seat takes a while to gum up,but babywipes dont to shabby a job, but the white bar tape is a PITA, especially when i rock no gloves... or black gloves , but still looks funky imho

Why can't I see a picture? have you removed the picyure of the bike?

i think i am missing something like the pic's. i don't see any.

Outlaw

Back