Friend's Boy birthday..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, aujourd'hui c'était l'anniversaire du fils à des amis, le papa a bricolé un petit vélo Rat Rod bien cool..

Massimin 4 years today..

Lil Rat Rod..

Massimin et ma fille Zoë.

Malou le Papa sur son 8 ball..

Ma fille et moi..

Andréa, Zoë and Massimin the crew, to wild..!!

Bonjour, j'apprécie de petits vélos comme cela aussi. La barre de sissy sur le vélo ajoute un certain caractère frais. En votre sixième photo, où trouvez-vous des roues avec un modèle de contrôleur sur elles ? Je voudrais trouver un ensemble comme cela. :D

.... Can someone translate? :lol: AWESOME BIKES DUDES!

For every ones benefit: Spooky mentions that a friend's son was having his birthday party and the friend built a mini ratrod bike for him. Everybody looks like they had a lot of fun. CC, I can't make any sense of your question and I am French!(French Canadian that is.) In English please :D Spooky, la photo du "crew" est trop cool :mrgreen:

It's been a while since I've had to read any French let alone translate. This will come out rough, and more like Franglais.

"Hello, aujourd'hui c'était l'anniversaire du fils à des amis, le papa a bricolé un petit vélo Rat Rod bien cool.."
Hello, today was the birthday of a friend's kid, the dad (?) built (?) a small cool Rat Rod bike.

"Massimin et ma fille Zoë"
Massimin and my daughter Zoe

"Malou le Papa sur son 8 ball.. "
Malou, the dad, on his 8 ball (name of bike?).

"Ma fille et moi.."
My daughter and I...

"Bonjour, j'apprécie de petits vélos comme cela aussi. La barre de sissy sur le vélo ajoute un certain caractère frais. En votre sixième photo, où trouvez-vous des roues avec un modèle de contrôleur sur elles ? Je voudrais trouver un ensemble comme cela. "
I gave this one a shot, and didn't do so hot. There's a reason I haven't used my limited French skills.

xddorox said:
CC, I can't make any sense of your question and I am French!(French Canadian that is.) In English please

Sorry bout that Gerry. I used babblefish.com to translate that. I was trying to ask him where he came across those checker pattern wheels in his 6th picture. I want a set. Please translate. Guess those translation websites aren't too accurate. LOL :D

xddorox said:
p.s. Korporal, that was very good.

Just don't ask me to to speak it. :D

You could always paint some rims if you want the checkerboard, and the 8 Ball rims aren't available. I'm pretty sure I've seen it done here once or twice. It allows for more colors too.

Looks like fun was had by all. Happy birthday to Massimin.

Laurent, your daughter is beautiful. She has very nice eyes.

xddorox said:
Laurent, chainsaw aimerait savoir oû il peut se procurer le décalque de "Dora Skull"? Je le trouve pas mal nickel moi aussi :)

Ben j'ai fais le dessin " Dora Skull " pour faire un T Shirt pour ma fille et les enfants de queques potes à l'occasion de halloween et j'ai aussi fais des stickers, et bonne nouvelle il en reste quelques uns..

To which the translator says.....

Ben I have make the drawing "Dora Skull" to make a Tee-shirt for my daughter and the children of queques pals at the time of halloween and I also have make stickers, and good news it remains some about it.

Chainsaw said:
I want to ask about the Dora Skull sticker. I want to know where to get one!!! or a couple of them.

Dora is my real name that is why chainsaw is asking. :D

That is a very cool sticker and love the shirt that your daughter is wearing!

I hate online translators. Their usaly only good for real basic stuff. Online dictionaries on the other hand...

Ben j'ai fais le dessin " Dora Skull " pour faire un T Shirt pour ma fille et les enfants de queques potes à l'occasion de halloween et j'ai aussi fais des stickers, et bonne nouvelle il en reste quelques uns..

Ben, I have made the drawing "Dora Skull" in order to make a T Shirt for my daughter and the children of the occasion (holiday?) of halloween (what's queques) and I have also made the sticker, and good news remains of it(?).

Less literaly: Spooky drew the "Dora Skull" to make t-shirts for halloween costumes for his daughter and other youngens. Spooky made the sticker as well, and it has a good reputaion. I think.

Korporal said:
(what's queques)
That's probably a typo, he meant "quelques", as in "some [friends]"

and I have also made the sticker, and good news remains of it(?)
That means "and, good news, some of them [stickers] still remain" as in "I still have some".

Spooky, j'aime bien votre vélos!

Hugo

Back