Friday the 13th Huffy The Wheel!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was no question as to what was in the box from USPS this morning.. I know it's Rusty but what the heck the rear fender got crumpled :mad:
image.jpg
I paid for the bike on the 5th Thursday, and hoped he would ship it on Friday but evidently he had never shipped a bike before. Yesterday he emailed me saying! Finding a way that the post office would take this was a little problematic but the bike did ship yesterday.. Thanks....

Last edited:
Hahahahaha was the seller serious about that packing?!? Nice effort there wow!

There was no question as to what was in the box from USPS this morning.. I know it's Rusty but what the heck the rear fender got crumpled :mad: View attachment 8721I paid for the bike on the 5th Thursday, and hoped he would ship it on Friday but evidently he had never shipped a bike before. Yesterday he emailed me saying! Finding a way that the post office would take this was a little problematic but the bike did ship yesterday.. Thanks....
I noticed it shipped from Louisiana. Looks like a Gator was munching on that seat.:crazy:

Haha, if the bike don't fit in the box.... maybe the box will fit on the the bike!! I am amazed that USPS accepted it too.

Well the Guy agreed to compensate me $30.00 towards the fender damage, so if anybody has one, or knows of one. It's the early chrome style with the brace...Thanks for all the laughs, especially from Big Ape!! I'm still laughing!!!:rofl:

Well the Guy agreed to compensate me $30.00 towards the fender damage, so if anybody has one, or knows of one. It's the early chrome style with the brace...Thanks for all the laughs, especially from Big Ape!! I'm still laughing!!!:rofl:
I have a Murray rear fender. Not sure if it's match.

It's the lower one. I'll get some better pics.
baIT5t.jpg

Why even use a box when you pack like that. That is the worst, terrible, horrible pack job ever.

Back