Fresh Schwinn's Phantom,20''Tornado, B6 ??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked these up today ,Brown bike sn J09367 20'' SN F900377

d4554323.jpg

45d0f4a2.jpg

e75ccc6f.jpg

The first one looks like a B6 with the colors of the tank, fenders, and guard reversed. Chrome fenders, tank, and a Schwinn rack and you'd have a correct looking Phantom. It really pops the way it is though. 8) Gary

Awesome finds! :D The 20" Tornado is sweet :wink: Old Skool Sting-Ray :mrgreen:

I can only dream of the day I will score a schwinn like the brown one.. Springer and tank together.. Pretty rare in Wisconsin as far ad I have seen.. Seen a lot of old rusty bikes as decoration but if I saw a springer ride I would flip.. Really want to find a jem like that.

B607 said:
The first one looks like a B6 with the colors of the tank, fenders, and guard reversed. Chrome fenders, tank, and a Schwinn rack and you'd have a correct looking Phantom. It really pops the way it is though. 8) Gary

I took your advise, I am nowbuilding the 1955 frame into a Phantom....Thanks

050b30dc.jpg

59dfd0de.jpg

a4d7c1f0.jpg

c6d6089a.jpg

did the 20" tornado's originally come with the banana seats? i just picked one up with a nice solid white stingray seat

Very nice! They drooled on them in 1955, and they drool on them now. That's my definition of "classic". Gary

Back