Fresh Northern bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Went on a trip with my friend, he brought his go-kart THERE but didnt bring it back. When we were trekking around the second time we were there, i saw TONS of bikes, many of which were for sale, they knew i am "obsessed" with bikes and they just smiled as they drove past them quickly. I only got them to stop at a few sales.
These are what i got:

The only garage sale we stopped at got me this schwinn sidewinder and some "brand new" Roadmaster. The lady said she wanted $10 for them so i said ill look at them closer, she asked if i fix them up, and i said yes and she gave em to me...free
Nice sidewinder to flip....successfully hopefully
cameragate030.jpg

The roadmaster has its problems, but i dont care...ill probably use it for parts anyways....Lady said she got a grocery bag stuck in the back wheel which caused her to flip over the
handlebars? I wasnt listening..i was getting free bikes
cameragate023.jpg

cameragate024.jpg

As we were driving home, i see a shiny red bike and yell, "BIKE" and the car stops. I approach the bike and see its a CCM in nice condition and i go inside to see how much it is, the guy says 45 and i ask if there is anymore bikes, he says out back.
I sware if i had money id be leaving with alot more bikes. $30 for this nice schwinn...ignored the CCM sadly. the guy had tons of cool bikes.
cameragate025.jpg

cameragate026.jpg

Anybody tell me what the checkers mean?
cameragate027.jpg

cameragate028.jpg

Allways loved the Miller generator setups
Kickstand protector?
cameragate029.jpg

....Lady said she got a grocery bag stuck in the back wheel which caused her to flip over the
handlebars? I wasnt listening..i was getting free bikes

Classic, I can just see you looking at the bikes all googly eyed while she rambles, lol!

Cool Schwinn, i just got one the other day that has that cool red color under brush painted black but they left part of it red and painted white checks on it kinda like yours. I to was woundering what the hick does it mean?

Back