FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL FOR RRB MEMBERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Thought we should offer a special for RRB members because we haven't got around to doing so yet, and just got in a fresh batch of forks. So we're having a temporary FREE SHIPPING sale on Monark Replica Springer Forks.
FREE SHIPPING within Canada and Continental USA.

Here's the link to the page on our site with the RatRodBikes Members Special, this page isn't accessable from other pages of our site, or to the general public, so you need to go directly to this page to get the free shipping deal.

http://www.chainganglowrider.com/RRB%20SPECIALS.htm

Have a good one.

Curtis
Chain Gang Lowrider

Rat Rod said:
Putting in my order now too. :wink:
Are they for the Stretch or the new Elgin frame? :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
L8 EM

I bought 2 of these forks from Curtis last year. My Massey Boardtracker has this fork. It is a very nice fork. Curtis is a great guy to deal with. These forks will also work with 28" wheels. The fit is close to the crown but it works. My next Boardtrack bike will have 28" wheels.

was at work today and thought

HEY HOW WILL THE KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE REALLY MEMBERS OF RAT ROD BIKES.

I CAN LOGOUT AND STILL GO TO THE PAGE AND BUY IT AS A GUEST. :? HEADS UP IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS.
before the flood of free shipping bites you

killer deal though!!! guy at work is bidding on the bay for one and it's at 87.00 and 10.00 shipping but don't think it will stay that low.

The page with the special no shipping price is not linked to any other page on our website.
So you can't get there except to go to this forum and click on the link I supplied.
If you go to our website there is not way to get to that page.
You guys only got to that page because I supplied the link, other customers who don't read this forum have no way to get to that page, they can only get to the normal page where when you order it adds the shipping.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Curtis
CGL

Latest posts

Back