free is good ....yes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
buddy called me yesterday "hey bikes in a junk pile ...one of those fat tire bikes in there " ill be rite there !!! so i got this !!!my autistic nephew has been buggin me 4 2 years wanting one of these ...but he said i hate those small bars ..mikey will u make me some big a@@ bars ...well ok willy ...me and gramps will get rite on that ..and we did,here r the results ...BIG A@@ BARS ...
img1284588098211.jpg

img1284588094925.jpg

img1284588095598.jpg

img1284582585001.jpg

buddy called me yesterday "hey bikes in a junk pile ...one of those fat tire bikes in there " ill be rite there !!!
I hear that! If someone called me, you'd see the phone hanging in mid air, with a ghost image of me in flying dust, just like the road runner! MEEP! MEEP! 8) -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
buddy called me yesterday "hey bikes in a junk pile ...one of those fat tire bikes in there " ill be rite there !!!
I hear that! If someone called me, you'd see the phone hanging in mid air, with a ghost image of me in flying dust, just like the road runner! MEEP! MEEP! 8) -Adam

Me too. I love those bars!

cool, I'm going to see what direction my build is going to go first, and Udall might have a set that I can trade him out of, might get the set off you too though. Trying to get projects together in my head first.

Back