Foxie's punk-rock rat-bike cruiser thingy!! (first project)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FoxInDocs said:
Iiii don't say silly things like "crikey" "strewth" or "cobber"... i'm from south australia, so i just say "no worries" and "youreright" a lot.... and we say 'ey alot, kinda like Canadians..... oh, and i call people who's names i don't know "mate"

meanwhile, found some more bikes and bits in hard rubbish today... and lots of vintage luggage, but that's a whole other forum....

You're from Sth Australia eh mate? Well I wont hold that against ya :lol: :lol: Im from Sydney :wink:

The bike looks great, nice work. I've found here in Oz we dont have anywhere near the number of nice cruiser frames that they have in the states, so they can afford to be a bit fussier when it comes to frames like this or diamond frames :? Ah well, we make do the best we can with what we've got :wink: :wink:

Looking forward to your new builds, this one came out fantastic :D And by the way, a vintage suitcase on a rear rack is an awesome alternative to a basket 8)

also....

who's bike is this:

62hollywood1.jpg

and where can i get a sprocket like that? it's fabulous (i love stars <3)

ahhhh, the infamous star sprocket!!!! :mrgreen: They pop up now and again. Not rare, but a little hard to find...
I lucked into one with reflectors built in!! Ill keep an eye out for ya!
sorry to tease...
100_0253.jpg

Back