found some cool pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your absoultely right, it would be a bit silly to make your own slicks as the real ones have to meet some safety standards.
luckily i have never had to brake evasively and hope i never will
ignore my first post, not a good idea.

PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
i understand but when i say this thing is thick...i mean it is THIIIICK
I'm familiar with the tires. Its still a bad idea. If you've got your heart set on going that route, though... Go nuts. Just wear a helmet.

couple more...
attachment.php

attachment.php

haven't posted in a while... thought this one would be cool. the creator says the the motor is only a sheet metal cutout and will be pedal powered...
iw10tj.jpg

bigdumbhead said:
the motor is only a sheet metal cutout and will be pedal powered...
iw10tj.jpg
the motor plate i dont really like(no offense to those who do)....but it just looks wrong to me :?
either put an engine in or leave the plate off.........aside from that its a beautiful bike :mrgreen:

it waqs the bike mike s built for build off 3 that used the 26" slick. he said it was a garden cart tire and he got it from some on line store for like 29 bucks. kram also used the same tire on the back of his bike i believe for his build this year. i wanted to use one on mine but kram beat me to it.

Man those are some awesome bikes. I love the stretched and lowered bikes. I helped my uncle build a 65 chevy stepside C-10. Ill have to post pics later.

DSCF0800.jpg

Heres that awesome 65 Chevy Stepside pickup i was talking about.

all the pics that i've posted have just been random pics that i've found while being bored on other sites. sorry i wish i had more. :(

sensor said:
bigdumbhead said:
the motor is only a sheet metal cutout and will be pedal powered...
iw10tj.jpg
the motor plate i dont really like(no offense to those who do)....but it just looks wrong to me :?
either put an engine in or leave the plate off.........aside from that its a beautiful bike :mrgreen:
oh i totaly agree, i got it from a motorcycle forum, that's probably why he's putting an engine cutout in it.

Back