found some cool pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's pouring like mad here so ufortunately i had the day off so i spent most of it wasting my time online. though i'd share some of the cool pics i found. enjoy

attachment.php

IMG_0492-1.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

1024682.jpg

l_3fc06f8c1e4535fc31332748f9a0ec79.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

bike003.jpg

yea i really like that one alot, wish i could've gotten more pics/ angles, etc. but that was the only one. i guess someone took it while at a local car show or somthing.

that bike is wicked man!! now i wanna build somethin like it! ahh! but where to get a sweet, fat slick like that one? :mrgreen:

stretch said:
that bike is wicked man!! now i wanna build somethin like it! ahh! but where to get a sweet, fat slick like that one? :mrgreen:

stretch whats up man!!! i was thinkin the same thing!!! i wanna build something like that now that i see it.

Easy E

That bike is cool as heck, it would have to be stretched out a bit though, looks like that kid may have to pedel with the back of his knees! :shock:

bigdumbhead said:
found another cool one real quick...
l_e1b39972860a59a160fb23ee1d66c584.jpg
Dang it i had a 66 c10 fleetside longbed that i got rid of before i made my bike.I should have kept it and made it a rat also. Rat bike + rat truck = cool combo. oh well maby next time.

Buck Masterson said:
That bike is cool as heck, it would have to be stretched out a bit though, looks like that kid may have to pedel with the back of his knees! :shock:

I was thinking along the same lines, looks like he would be giving himself black eyes with his knees while pedaling! Looks cool, but to me a bike is not a bike if you cant cruise it, at least on the beach!

Back