found on the curb-help me ID!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this one on the trash curb awhile back. i love the top tubes and the rear drop outs! anyone know what it is?

Image07012011220634.jpg

Image07012011220645.jpg

Image07012011220657.jpg

Image07012011221255.jpg

thanks guys. i looked up spaceliners and noticed some are chrome. went out to the garage to see if underneath the black spray paint was a nice chrome finish, but no dice. regardless, it's going be a fun build.

Sweet I always wondered what a spaceliner would look like in flat black with red rims and whitewalls. You're halfway there! :mrgreen:

The Sears Spyder used the same frame design but in a 24 inch. This bike is a Spaceliner that takes the 7 type tank. It has the tab on the bar from the fork tube to the crank tube. The other type of tank that goes under the top bars would have a tab to hold the tank near the seat on the top bars. The 7 type tank is hard to find but they are out there. There is a blue girls bike on ebay now with the 7 type tank so you can see what it looks like. Welcome to the Space family.!!

Back