found a couple new clunkers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20" columbia,a 24" columbia and a 26" jc higgins. not sure of the years on any of them, the guy has a few more i'm trying to get.
2n0q0ww.jpg
30lm0s9.jpg
sdlgm8.jpg
im trying to find out the year of the jc higgins i got the serial # below thanks

I'll just put it out there... I'd be willing to wheel and deal a possible trade for that columbia. I am a huge fan of that bike and it is pretty much an exact match to the one i had stolen last year. I still have the other bikes you were interested in

hi ..i was woundering if any one could help me with the year and model of the jc higgins its got the 2 small top tubes the serial # 502-45900.121716 i cant find much on jc higgins ...thanks

rn, 4590 is the catalog #, sometimes they had an extra digit on there (0). I couldn't find an exact match in my book, but I'd say between 1960-63. -Adam

Still interested in that rack off the Higgin's if you decided to sell it yet. Is it a two relfector or four reflector? Matt

Back