FORUM SWITCH THIS WEDNESDAY (11/27)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it just fine. You just have to get used to where things are.

I know but I'm already a technotard as it is so it may take me a loooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time to get this down

What I'm gone for a couple of weeks an now I can't figure how it works not sure I like it ether

Again, give it more than one post and 10 minutes before dissing it. This is a change for everyone, not just one person, we are all having to get use to it, but in the end, this will serve our online community's needs better.

How do we start a new thread yoothgeye will it be close to the same heck I almost couldn't find my messages an it don't help that I'm in my truck on a new laptop thingy in Atlanta Ga an the wife aint here to explain things :confused:

How do we start a new thread yoothgeye will it be close to the same heck I almost couldn't find my messages an it don't help that I'm in my truck on a new laptop thingy in Atlanta Ga an the wife aint here to explain things :confused:

Hang in there buddy, it will all come along, this is only my second day on here, if you still love Rat Rod Bikes, then you'll hang around to figure this out. Here's your first lesson.

newthread.jpg

Back