Forgot my lunch, so . . . I made these.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Smack dab in the middle of the "land of fruits & n
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't want to waste a perfectly good lunch break, so I whittled these valve stem covers out of some scrap acrylic. Of course I got the idea for them from the kustom dash knobs that are found in sixties-era metalflake painted show cars.

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

man we gotta get together and make a bunch of these sir. the white and blue ones are mega sweet

a set of orange and black please. and yes, do forget your lunch more often; idle hands are the devils playground... :mrgreen:

those are ubber kool !!sounds like u have a long list of customers.the ones that are going vertical are nice too they make me think of wood grain.u sure know how to make some very nice things :mrgreen:

i remember making rings like this in high school. i think it is done by taking colored plastic glue the different colors together then put it on a lathe to machine the shape. i love it i hope you pick up on this and make some if you need help i would like to get in on this too.

super cool! 8)
between these and the licence plates, you could make some heavy $ :mrgreen:

by the way..... i'll need 2 VULTURE licence plates, and a dozen of those cool valve stems :wink:

Back