FOR THE FILTHY RICH....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get your cranks sold and you should be set to buy one of these. :mrgreen:

Beautiful bikes. The Bluebird is one of the most beatiful frames ever made. Maybe an Uncle Stretch version could be done for us poorer folk.

i just picked myself up off the floor, that is ALOT of $$$ for a bike!! beautiful though, ive never even seen a bluebird, i cant beleive how cool bikes used to be compared to what is offerred now, im kinda bent outta shape about schwinn bringing in diomand frames!!!
fast eddie outty

cman said:
Just get your cranks sold and you should be set to buy one of these. :mrgreen:

Beautiful bikes. The Bluebird is one of the most beatiful frames ever made. Maybe an Uncle Stretch version could be done for us poorer folk.
Even if i could build one of the frames ,you would have to get Jessie James to build you that crazy back fender and tank. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice areocycle but i think the horn mount is wrong i thought they were centered originally. also i thought they were made in 34 and 35 only not 36? that is actually cheap for one 10 grand. i wish i could find a rusty one that i could use for a build off just fo the wrong factor. i swear that is one reason the ratty truck won being an original paint 47 cycle truck then ratting it out. oh welll i can dream

karfer67 said:
nice areocycle but i think the horn mount is wrong i thought they were centered originally. also i thought they were made in 34 and 35 only not 36? that is actually cheap for one 10 grand. i wish i could find a rusty one that i could use for a build off just fo the wrong factor. i swear that is one reason the ratty truck won being an original paint 47 cycle truck then ratting it out. oh welll i can dream
Here is another one or two represented as 36 by experts that know a heck of a lot more than I.
http://www.nostalgic.net/search/schwinn.htm

Latest posts

Back