"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" Sexual Butterscotch"

3787921773_3e0fc3d407_b.jpg

4676421660_567b92ef9c_b.jpg

Hi everyone all the way from sunny england! What a great collection of bikes on here :) heres my two apehanger bikes

My british made raleigh rolla
raleighrolla.jpg

and my 1969 tallframe which was made only for the american market.
69tallframe.jpg

june11pics005.jpg

i started my LAKER bike when game 1 of the Finals began and i am almost done, so this is really a sneak peek.
here are a few pix i took today because i thought i was going to the LAKER Parade but scheduling 3 kids took its toll...
IMG_20100621_5999.jpg

IMG_20100621_5998.jpg

IMG_20100618_5997.jpg

All looking great! :D This bikes elsewhere on the forum but I love looking at it as much as i love riding it :oops: !
SDC10040.jpg

hey guys,
heres my black (and red!) 07 electra rat rod. 27" apes.
i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup holder.
i still need new grips and a new fork. any other ideas please share. thanks.
DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

Cool lookin ride chrismariscal69 your cycle has a very similar stance to mine which is cool! Really Love the detailing on yours! she looks great!

Nice cycle, bars and pin stripping Dragndodge! dont forget to go over to the intro page and er introduce yourself :D ...Ithink its a rule :wink:
HotRodJen, thats a great lookin little bike :D

Has anyone else welded there bars to the stem? I did it with mine, they are satin black so was easy to do. I was so sick of movement on longer rides and coming loose back and forth all the time...No bother at all now 8)

HotRodJen said:
this is my friends ride he build for the bicycle drags
553317506_pdS8M-L.jpg

me and my lowrider <3
919298474_6J86i-L.jpg
Jen, you are just too COOL!!!
got any sisters??????????????????????????????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Markm said:
HotRodJen said:
aw thank ya , yes i do have a older sister we are total opposites and shes married :)

boris-the orange bike im on in the picture the bars were welded on to the stem what a difference that makes !

HotRodJen said:
Markm said:
HotRodJen said:
aw thank ya , yes i do have a older sister we are total opposites and shes married :)

boris-the orange bike im on in the picture the bars were welded on to the stem what a difference that makes !
I MUST AGREE FOLKS ! HotRodJen is C 8) 8) L !

Back