FNG near Sacramento

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Guy in Galt. I just got done cleaning up my OG 1987 Dyno D-tour BMX bike (about a year ago) but I'm getting way too fat and old to squat down on that little bike these days so I went on the cheap and bought a GreenLine single speed cruiser to ride with my kids.

Everytime I buy something new I always find out I should have maybe spent a Benji more and got into a nicer bike like the Felt MP, but whatever I got this GreenLine. One question I have that maybe you all can answer though...

The toptube on the GreenLine is 25.5" What's the TT length on the Felt MP? I feel somewhat smooshed on the Greenie and the Felt looks a little longer just don't know.

Here's my Dyno, followed by my new GreenLine:
DSCN4718.JPG

K1AM%20P-Army%20Green.jpg

and this MP looks a little better than my GreenLine, but if the TT is the same length I'll stick with this and fix it!
MP_GRN.jpg

I did a comparison between the wheel diameter vs. top tube length, and they are very close to the same. If anything, the felt top tube might be a little shorter. The different geometry would undoubtedly have a different feel, but I suspect a handle bar with less pullback, or more rise, possibly maxing your seat adj. up and back will probably help if you haven't already done so. Of course, my long distance guess-work and a dollar twenty five will get a cup of coffee. :wink:

Welcome! I think you can get that Green Line to look really sweet and give it pretty much the same vibe as that Felt with some ivory/white graphics and brown seat and handles. :)

Galtbacken: I've already got a few plans for it. Built myself a rear rack for it yesterday and used the left over wire to built a beer, I mean cup holder. It already needs new grips after only about a week of riding, these cheap foam grips are garbage so tan it is. Now I have to sell this black seat though. LOL
Question though, Where can I find some nice ivory graphics for this? I know they've gotta be out there...

Will post new pics tomorrow. Don't feel like getting pics off camera tonight...

Latest posts

Back