FNG in Orange County

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another newbie to your forum.

A brief introduction.

My name is Kevin, I live Buena Park. I'm into just about anything that rolls floats and, with the exception of my roadster, goes fast. When Dyno came out with their Roadster I had to have one, but didn't want to spend $600 for a bicycle. So about a year ago, I found this one on EBAY. $150, with everything but the chain gaurd. Didn't need the chain gaurd, wasn't interested in owning it as an investment. I only have one photo on my laptop. Since the photo was taken I tore it apart to get it powder coated, put a triple tree on it and 24X3 tires on a 3 speed hub. I also have a jockey shifter in the works. I love the site. Looking forward to meetin up with any of you in my area.

Where the heck is the photo attachment button?

Dyno2.jpg

got it.

HotRodJen said:
welcome to the board and nice bike ... got any pics of the roadster?

Jen,
The roadster I was refering to is my stretch. It's a Dyno Roadster. However, I do have a 27 T I am building as well. It is in roller no body. I started it from the ground, building my own chassis. I got sidetracked from it when I picked up another project. A '65 Sanger boat. Too many projects I guess. I'll post pics of them all or go to my photobucket site oneilk38.

Thank you both for the comments. This stretch was an interim project while I am waiting for parts to be polished and/or anodized for my boat.

Latest posts

Back