FNG Here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just getting back into bikes after a few decades away from them. I love this stuff. I used to build custom cars and hot rods (old school stuff, chop tops, frenching lights, etc.) I was a professional painter years back but got out of it for health reasons.

I'm a low voltage technician, Audio Video integrater, etc. I run my own business and am a co owner of a second. Both are geared towards A/V .

Things I'm also interested in are Rifles, Handguns, reloading, Jeeps, Wheel'n and custom fabrication in my small shop. I also like beer. Good beer, not the crap you can see through :)

I'm looking at mod'n out my Electra Delux Relic into something sweet. Thinking about a suicide keg handle shifter for the 3 speed hub, also some new frame work, bob the fenders and maybe french in some lights that are intergral to the fenders via a complex cylinder. I dunno.

I might just sell it and buy a Felt frame, have some ideas for it. I do have another Cruiser, this ones a collectors though so I cant mod it. Its a New Belgium Brewery Bike "Fat Tire ALe" limited edition. Shes hot in stock form.

Anyway, looks fun around here and I'll have a lot of stooooPid questions along the way. I hope to provide ideas and help in return.

Droid.

Welcome! I like your style! :mrgreen: I'm a Guiness Stout drinker from way back! Lets see some of those bikes! You're gonna like it here... :wink:

bikeriderx said:
I'm a Guiness Stout drinker......
Can't go wrong with the dark stuff. I like the micro's too. We have a micro brewery on every corner here in Portland. :)

bikeriderx said:
Lets see some of those bikes!
I posted a few of the Beer Bike in the Felt thread and I'll try and get some pics up of the Electra soon.

Back