FNG from the Texas gulf coast!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stumbled across this forum after seeing the flyer for the Shiny Side Up bike show and running a quick google search. . .and I've been looking around here nonstop for two days now! I am admittedly VERY ignorant when it comes to bikes, especially of the vintage variety. I grew up in the 80's riding GT bmx bikes and now I get around with the neighborhood kids on a Specialized hard rock that has served me well for close to ten years now. I am here in search of knowledge, inspiration, and maybe a few parts as i recently acquired my wife's grandparents matching pair of Murray Monterey's as they were headed for the scrap heap. They have seen better days so i will likely be doing a restomod of sorts on them. I promise to use the search function before asking stupid questions, but I'll be doing more reading than posting for a while anyway. Thanks for having me, this place looks like it kicks ...!

Back