Flying Merkel and a Persons saddle stool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found a cool Merkel piece (heavy lil dude) and a nice saddle stool.Persons seat 12" wide..Ahhhhh.
002-7.jpg
007-3.jpg
006-4.jpg

strangeframe said:
Bout 25 dollars and change,its only 12" long :lol:
Ah okay, it looks convincing enough, I got a few old motorcycles in that scale and a few smaller.

If you invite me to your house please don't offer me that stool to sit on, I'm not sure where I'd end up :D That and the Merkel for 25 bucks you came out way ahead, great finds!

Yeah,been scootin round the wood floor all evening. :D Needs some good tires on it though,you know for them corners.

strangeframe said:
That is pretty cool but personally I'd find something like this and scavenge the seat off of it, and make 3 lucky 7 seat posts out if it, from the wheel past the first bend, maybe start with a low-rider frame and take it past the second bend on the one. I know I got the rat rod sickness, you never look at things the same. I'm still trying to think of how to integrate my lazy boy recliner and a bike stand into my trike build.

I hear ya, i been lookin at this thing all weekend.Thinkin,what can i do with it? It's not the most sturdy stool as is.I did manage to crash it zoomin across the floor,went into a turn too tight and lost it.Now while i recover i will do some more thinkin.... :)

Back