Flipping Cruiser Frame Upside Down...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Time for a new project...

I really like the way this bike is looking. Mad me think about flipping a girls bike I had but in the long run, It didnt sit well in my head without more work then I was able to give it.

Toying with putting in a metal insert. Cut my first one today. I'll make a couple more to see if I really like one!

3386484918_73de1c5826.jpg

3386485728_2dabc34d3f.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:
The reverts cruisers frames projets always be my favorites one

THis thing looks great, but it is messing with my head and throwing off my equilibrium.

One minute I see a cool streched cruiser, the next minute I see an upside down bike, then i see a beautiful woman, then i see an old maid...

il_fullxfull251232651.jpg

Plate in the frame or not, this bike will look great either way! :) One thing I like with plates though, is that they give a little more surface to paint something nice on...

Galtbacken, I here you on the plate. I have some cool Ideas for the plate if I keep it. I do screen printing so I can perrty much put anything on there in detail. It will be fun!

Thanks, BrigmasterA

KC Designs said:
I have some cool Ideas for the plate if I keep it. I do screen printing so I can perrty much put anything on there in detail. It will be fun!

Cool, I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with! :D

Back