First (Documented) Build 20, 20" Torker Vagabond 24" conversion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt got a 24" on hand to measure it up properly but i dare say probably not, im still thinkin of doin some form of dropout extension as i really wanna get a low profile to the bike! But we will see!

I'm tryin to do it on the cheap, building a house is pretty much sucking all my funds at the moment, i frequent local tip shops so am just waiting for an old 24" to come up, even if i dont use the rims it will at least gimme a platform to work off.

I hear you; I've got some of my bikes & parts on craigslist to try to get funds for my current projects.

Still havnt got some 24"s yet, but if my measurements are correct the rear wheel sould fit with no issues, although i did have to remove the bracing from the topside of the rear triangle, again i dont believe this will be an issue!

I'll repost the pre-chopped photo to give some comparison on how much has changed!

Relatively happy with how its turned out so far, its taken on a much chunkier appearance in my opinion!

I think its looking great.

If you want/ need you could probably add the brace back in on the top.

Latest posts

Back