first (almost) proper rat, the Cruise Missile

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a free stingray stylee frame off a mate, on one condition that i put longer forks in
so
Image004.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image011.jpg

P1010129.jpg

well there you go, not in the correct colours but i like purple and pink, i hope to change the chainguard for a nicer chrome one

it rides ok but likes to get a mean speed wobble on, i mean really mean, it throws the bike from left to right and you just have to sit tight :D

cool ride you have there .,like that wheel cover , where'd you get it ? 8)

welcome to the site thats out of sight !

Like the others said that wheel cover is awesome love the fuzzy seat to. Where did you find the cover for the seat? Looks like a fun ride.

i dont think ill get it up to 120 but ill try, i just have to remember

the wheel cover is off an old exercise bike, i just masked and painted the chequers on, it took quite a while but was worth it

the fuzzy seat cover was done by my pal, i think it is just glued on, the underside of the seat is done in it too!

much respect to the guy on the bike, proper tough to get up after a spill like that and carry on riding

Rad little ride.....Nice custom work.....Love the wheel cover and awesome job with painting the cheecker work.....

Back