firestone bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have procured a firestone bike. Here's the story. guy 1 worked with guy 2 for about 25 years on the railroad. guy 2 retires. he's about 85 years old now. guy 2's daughter lives across the street from guy 1. she has a yard sale. guy 1 buys this old firestone and buys it. the bike belonged to guy 2. Guy 2 says that when he was 15 yrs old he had saved up enough bottles and turned them in to get the money for the bike. It cost him 30 bucks or so. That puts it at about 1937 or 8. I believe that Huffman made bikes for firestone but I haven't found much info on the pilot. That is the name the seller says it is. You history guys chime in and let me know what you know on this topic. I'll send pics soon.

The only Pilots I can find are early 40's. See if this is your bike. Ive found out that ads are one of the best places for bike info.The price is what you said. I hope this helps.

http://www.nostalgic.net/pictures/1338.htm

AWESOME STORY! Thats so cool. I had a red and white firestone seat on my typhoon when i baught it.

Latest posts

Back