FINISHED! singlespeed build/Anyone do a Cornflower Blue+whit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Did anyone do a Cornflower Blue (or similar) and white build

What do people think of the idea of the forum having a section based on colour schemes, where every post had to have the colours of their bike in the title and people check out stuff to see if they want it for their own bike? And it could have examples like a black + white bike with black rims with white tyres or another with white rims and black tyres - and so on with other components.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "cornflower blue" but you can take a look at what I did. 8)
P8260001.jpg

P8260006.jpg

P8180012.jpg

P8260010.jpg

And the "before" pic
P8070025.jpg

Not sure if this is the shade you're looking for, but I did a powder blue/royal blue/white theme on this one.

PICT3739.jpg

I got a pair of S.A. hub brakes, Elite ST rear and Elite VT front, the rear takes a screw on freewheel. Unfortunately I had to use the front one on another bike straight away so i'll have to buy one more. I've been thinking now of sky blue instead of cornflower, and I love the Blossom Trail tyres but i'm planning to get Michelin XC Road 26x1.4 for lightness as it will be a singlespeed bike.

hey necassary evil, is it jsut me or does your firestone look slightly purple? or is that just lighting? i do like the color scheme though, very..royal. :D

Might want to check out Bluey McBoring in the finished Anything goes buildoff thread. The blue-white color combo is one of the best I have seen and the build is super clean.

Re: My singlespeed build. Anyone do a Cornflower Blue/white etc.

My Electra bell in blue and white arrived, just after the white mushroom grips I ordered http://www.flickr.com/photos/43734695@N02/4284896530/

I've been thinking about getting a matching watch, the Swatch Smooth Wave, don't know yet though.

Back