Finished a table today-

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% upcycled materials.

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02826.jpg

DSC02828.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

dude beau what do you charge for your furniture?! that stuff is amazing!!! id love to have a piece of your work man!!! nice stuff

Easy E

I'm located in Southern Minnesota.

Price depends on how many bikes you own, and how fat your wallet is! :p

Naturally, fellow cyclists get a deal. I started making this stuff because other people who do similar stuff charge an arm and a leg. Bike people can't afford that fancy, high priced stuff! The tag on this one is $500 for rich people. More than I would ever pay, but people do.

Check my sig for a link to other stuff I have created.

Very nice.

I am surprised no one has wanted to get their hands on that skip tooth sprocket.

Very nice works of art. I like the different ways you have used bike parts and the play on words- Behind bars. I have always been intrigued with building with bike parts. So far I have just built a pepper grinder from a coaster brake hub.

I actually made it for a friend who let me sell some stuff in his shop. Behind Bars Bikes, it's his logo, sort of.

http://www.behind-bars.com/

The skip tooth is a wanted item, I know. But not to hard to find! And I think it makes the table.

Thanks again for the kind words!

Back